|App Store||Support||Image Gallery||Sudoku Manual||
“Sudoku 16 Monster” is a big and challenging 16x16 Sudoku game specifically designed for the iPad. It has excellent features that will allow you to solve the puzzle easier as the game does the boring tasks while you do the thinking.
Don't have an iPad?
Have a Mac?
FEATURES AND OPTIONS:
- AutoFill Mode - all notes will be automatically populated and then kept in sync with the numbers you enter. You can remove notes. You can add notes only if you previously removed them. In this mode the game does everything for you and lets you do the thinking. As in all Sudoku games with AutoFill mode enabled: it is just too easy to play level one and two, so use it only for higher levels.
- Manual Mode - you are responsible for adding/removing notes. No restrictions.
- Manual Mode with "smart notes" - you are responsible for adding/removing notes, but the game will auto cleanup the corresponding notes when you enter a new number.
- Double tap shortcuts - very convenient for this type of big puzzle:
- Conflict alert - it will show you that you have entered a wrong number.
- Clear notes in manual mode feature will clear all notes
- Reset puzzle (located in the main menu) will allow you to reset the current puzzle and start over
- Hint - press the "Hint" button and one unknown number will be revealed
- Multi-Touch grid - you can touch the grid with up to five fingers and the rows/columns touch will be highlighted - mostly for fun, but you can use it to highlight more than one row and column and concentrate on the numbers
- Timer - game timer - you can turn it on and off from the main menu
- Right Handed/Left Handed Option
- Sound - you can turn it on and off from the main menu
- Sodoku 16x16 Manual - learn how to solve the puzzles